Varnished Fiberglass Sleeve F Class
Purchase this highly admirable varnished fiberglass sleeve f class from us in 0.25-0.50 cm of thickness and 1&100 cm length. It can bear extremely high temperatures which is why used in a variety of thermal protection applications such as cables, wires, hoses and more. Our offered product has 300V rated voltage and can work on temperature up to 155C. These are acclaimed for their excellent mechanical elasticity and wear resistant structure. Varnished fiberglass sleeve f class is mostly ideal for exhaust systems and engine manifolds. These items also provide resistance from benzene and oil. Can withstand harsh weather conditions.
Varnished Fiberglass Sleeve F Class Specifications:
- Length: 1 & 100 cm
- Thickness: 0.25-0.50 cm
- Working Temperature: 155C
- Thermal property: Oil Resistant F Class Polyurethane Varnished PU Fiberglass Braided Sleevings can endure 170C high temperature for about 3 hours.
- Chemical property: Oil Resistant F Class Polyurethane Varnished PU Fiberglass Braided Sleevings has excellent oil resistance and benzene resistance.
- Electrical property: 300V rated voltage
- Excellent mechanical wearproof and elasticity
- CUL, RoHS, REACH certifications
F-11, 1St Floor, Washington Plaza, Station Road, Near Ratna Hotel, Goregaon (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400062, India